You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Fully autoclavable (121℃)
- Ergonomic design provides excellent operating experience
- Easy-to-read volume display
- The pipettes cover the volume range from 0.1μL to 5mL
- Easy calibration and maintenance
- Manufactured from chemical-resistant materials
- Each MicroPette Plus supplied with an Individual calibration certificate in accordance to ISO8655
- Online calibration is available for free
The MicroPette Plus pipettes are fully autoclavable, enable easy cleaning and reduce the risk of contamination. Steam autoclaving can be performed at 121°C, 1 bar for 20 minutes. After autoclaving, the pipette must be cooled down and left to dry for 12 hours before use.
It is recommended to check the performance of the pipette after each autoclaving. The greasing and sealing of the pipette piston after every 10th autoclaving will secure an enhanced function.
All DLAB pipettes have been quality tested according to ISO8655-2:2002 and are supplied with individual calibration certificates. The quality control includes gravimetric testing of each pipette with distilled water at 22°C
Check www.dlabsci.com for access to DLAB online calibration software.
The online calibration software is FREE to DLAB pipette users.
When can I expect my order to ship?
Most orders are filled and shipped within 2-3 business days from the time they are received.
Our standard shipping usually take 2-5 days.
We also provide express shippping for time-sensitive deliveries.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any requirements.