You have no items in your shopping cart.
- User Friendly Operation and Information Rich LCD Display: The large 128 x 64 dots, backlit LCD screen with adjustable brightness control displays a large array of data also in graphical format.
- On-Board Data Storage: The System can save the test results, up to 200 groups of data and 200 standard curves in the RAM memory.
- Data can be restored after a sudden power failure.
- Auto setting wavelength: To set wavelength automatically to calibrate the system through arrow keys to avoid operation errors.
- Automatic Switching: Tungsten& Deuterium lamps switching is automatic. Selectable from a wavelength range of 190 to 1100nm.
- PC control through application software: The spectrophotometer is fully equipped and capable of executing all functions in stand-alone mode. The optional application software 'Wave Professional' provides computer control for the spectrophotometer(through the built-in USB port), apart from other functions such as spectrum scan, Time scan(kinetics), multi-wavelength scanning & Nucleic Acid /Protein measurement. (SP-V1100/SP-UV1100)
- Large sample compartment: To accommodate 5–100mm path length cuvettes with optional holders. A variety of optional accessories are available.
|Optical System||Single Beam|
|Light Source||Tungsten & Deuterium lamp|
|Photometric Range||-0.3-3.0A, 0-200%T|
(after preheat 2 hours)
|Output||USB Port & Parallel Port (Printer)|
|Dimension (L * W * H)||490 * 360 * 210mm|
When can I expect my order to ship?
Most orders are filled and shipped within 2-3 business days from the time they are received.
Our standard shipping usually take 2-5 days.
We also provide express shippping for time-sensitive deliveries.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any requirements.