You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sterilization by filtration is a safe and convenient method to remove microorganisms from biological liquids, while minimizing the effects on the ingredients.
- Available with PES membrane: provides >98.5% percent protein recovery.
- Pre-sterilized: ready to use for sterile filtration and clarification of biological fluids.
- Non-pyrogenic, low extractable and surfactant-free ensures purity of filtrate.
- Extreme-low Protein Binding <1.5% (PES)
- Excellent throughput, for faster filtration and more process volume
- Sterile filtration and clarification of biological fluids.
- Tissue culture media preparation.
- Protein and enzyme filtration.
- Hybridization buffers.
- Other aqueous solution.
When can I expect my order to ship?
Most orders are filled and shipped within 2-3 business days from the time they are received.
Our standard shipping usually take 2-5 days.
We also provide express shippping for time-sensitive deliveries.
Email email@example.com if you have any requirements.