You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Bottom is 60% thinner than conventional polyester plates, resulting in lower background fluorescence values and readings below 340 nm
- Opaque well walls to prevent inter-well interference
- Light-transmitting bottom of microtiter wells allows direct microscopic observation
- Instrument can be used for both top and bottom readings
- Flat bottom 360 μL total volume
- Recommended working volume of 75 to 200 μL
- Non-reversible lid with condensation ring to reduce contamination
- Gamma sterilization and heat source free certification
- Individually packaged
- Material: black polystyrene plate (Ideal for fluorescent assays), flat bottom clear polystyrene, round clear wells
- Features: lid, skirt, sterile
- Plate format: 96 wells standard
- Package: case of 48 pkg of (individually wrapped)
- Size: 96 wells
- Volume of hole: 360 μL
- Working volume of the hole：75-200 μL
- Color: Black
- Surface area：0.32 cm2 (cell growth area)
- Application: Suitable for (fluorescent/luminescent assays)
- Binding type: Tissue Culture (TC)-treated surface
When can I expect my order to ship?
Most orders are filled and shipped within 2-3 business days from the time they are received.
Our standard shipping usually take 2-5 days.
We also provide express shippping for time-sensitive deliveries.
Email email@example.com if you have any requirements.